Guiding Your Family Through Trying Times
At Rebeck & Allen, we understand how difficult it is to bring legal matters into your family. Our firm values your comfort, and we strive to make things easier for everyone involved. Every family is different, and our attorneys personally attend to your case to provide your family with the best possible support.
Attorney Sara E. Allen has practiced family law for many years, working on various complex divorce cases in the Detroit area. She is an experienced and trusted lawyer who handles delicate family matters with sensitivity.
Experienced Help Through The Divorce Process
- Divorce: Whether you have assets you want to protect or have concerns about spousal support, we can help.
- Legal separation: Spouses are not legally divorced in a separation. However, the same regulations of custody, support and property division apply.
- Property division: In a divorce, spouses divide all their property, from rental homes to vehicles, and from ATVs to season tickets. This process can be complicated, especially because Michigan is an equitable distribution state.
- Issues concerning children: Often the most contentious part of a divorce, we advise clients on matters of parenting plans and child custody.
- Adoption: From working with an adoption agency to adopting a stepchild, we have the skills and resources to guide you through the adoption process.
Skillfully Handling Business Matters In A Divorce
Going through a divorce is already a stressful experience. If your family owns a business, it can become even more complex. Shared businesses and investments are subject to property division in a divorce. Trying to divide and still manage a successful business could lead to serious disputes between spouses.
At Rebeck & Allen, we have experience guiding business owners and shareholders through the complications of divorce without serious conflict. Attorneys Sara E. Allen and Chelsea Rebeck combine their family and tax law experience to provide clients with unique and dependable service. We can help you create a plan to preserve your business during and after the divorce.
Reliable And Fair Counsel
The attorneys at Rebeck & Allen provide comprehensive family law services to all our clients. From preserving your family business to individualized divorce help, we are here for you and your family. We always seek to settle matters amicably, but if necessary our attorneys will take your case to court to achieve the best possible results.
When dealing with legal matters, families need lawyers who are also tireless advocates. Attorney Sara E. Allen is committed to advocating for your family and protecting your best interests.
Call A Knowledgeable Family Advocate
Dealing with legal matters in your family can be difficult, but you do not have to face them alone. Schedule an appointment at our Southfield office. Call 248-636-2222 or email us.